Welcome to our Alfresco Tasting Patio…Thank you for joining us at our little haven here on North Union Street!
Please take a selfie and Check-in on Facebook under FranksWine.com and Instagram under @frankswine to help spread the word!
Back in June 2020 FranksWine was granted permission by the Delaware Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission and the City of Wilmington Licenses & Inspections Office to move our Tasting License outdoors due to mask mandates and social distancing. We must follow these requirements:
– Tastings of Wine and Beer are limited to 1oz pours in a glass, Spirits are limited to 1/2oz pours in a glass
– Adhere to all Delaware Outdoor Dining mandates as updated by Governor Carney
– Masks must be worn when walking to your seat, while at your table except when tasting, when a FranksWine Crew member approaches your table, and when leaving the Patio area. Masks not necessary if fully vaccinated!
– All guests must remain seated at all times
– Tables must be sanitized in between guests
People ask us all the time if we accept gratuity. The FranksWine Crew is always here to talk about wine, beer and spirits… no need to tip US!
BUT please TIP our MUSICIANS generously!
A huge part of why we have our musicians here is to not only enjoy great music, but to keep them working during our pandemic. They’ve suffered financially as much as our industry friends have that are in the restaurant and catering businesses. Please show our musicians your appreciation!
Minimum Donation to Charity:
Walk-up $5.00 per person Donation to the evening’s Charity Partner. RSVP online for $10 per person for guaranteed seating
We asked that once you taste through your “flight” of featured Wine-Beer-Spirits that you give others the opportunity to enjoy the music, wine and atmosphere:-) OR you may purchase a bottle from today’s Charity for your table.
No Smoking or Vaping, please.
Support our Food Truck, no outside food please.
Alfresco Patio Tastings:
05/18/2022 at 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm: “FranksWine Presents the Downhill Mile - Champagne at the Finish Line!”