Date(s) - 09/18/2022
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Frank Pagliaro and Barry Schlecker – the producers of FranksWine Alfresco Patio Tastings and Barry’s Events Brandywine Festival of the Arts – bring you the 1st Annual Last Sips of Summer!
Affectionately referred to as FROGtoberfest302! this outdoor event is a walk-around sipping festival of Delaware-only libations featuring every single local producer of Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cider, Mead, Crush and Cocktail that our great State has to offer! 30 local vendors pouring 120 Sips! 3 local FoodTrucks! Live Local Music!
barNA inside FranksWine will be open for non-drinkers and designated drivers!
(Must be 21+ to enter event space)
$40.00 per person
$50.00 for reserved table seating
– Online Ticket Purchasing Only
– There will be no physical tickets to present; individually generated QR code will be scanned upon entry
– No day-of ticket sales, it’ll be sold out!
The shared parking lot of FranksWine and Winner Audi on North Union Street in Wilmington Delaware
Street parking, Walgreens, M&T Bank, Gloss Salon, Retail Garage at 2000 Penn Ave Apartments.
Uber & Lyft are encouraged! Discount Code: Frank0918
La Pizzeria Metro’s PRONTO!
Brady’s Surf & Turf
(we will have a complete list of the 120 sips being poured one week prior to event)
1. Harvest Ridge Winery (Marydel)
2. Nassau Valley Vineyards (Lewes)
3. Pizzadilli Vineyard & Winery (Felton)
4. Salted Vines Vineyard & Winery (Frankford)
5. Liquid Alchemy Beverages (Wilmington)
6. The Brimming Horn Meadery (Milton)
7. Liquid Alchemy Beverages (Wilmington)
8. Rebel Seed Cidery (Marydel)
9. Beach Time Distilling (Lewes)
10. Dogfish Head Distillery (Milton)
11. Feebs Distilling (Milford)
12. Painted Stave Distilling (Smyrna)
13. Steel Blu Distlling (Bear)
14. Dewey Crush (Dewey Beach)
15. Dogfish Head Distillery (Milton)
16. 1937 Brewing Company (Wilmington)
17. Argilla Brewing Co. (Newark)
18. Autumn Arch Beer Project (Newark)
19. Bellefont Brewing Company (Wilmington)
20. Bethany Brewing Company (Ocean View)
21. Big Oyster Brewery (Lewes)
22. Blue Earl Brewing Company (Smyrna)
23. Brick Works Brewing (Smyrna)
24. Crooked Hammock Brewery (Lewes)
25. Dew Point Brewing Company (Yorklyn)
26. Dewey Beer Co. (Dewey Beach)
27. Dogfish Head Brewery (Milton)
28. First State Brewing Company (Middletown)
29. Fordham & Dominion Brewing Company (Dover)
30. Hangman Brewing (Claymont)
31. Iron Hill Brewery (Wilmington)
32. JAKL Beer Works (Middletown)
33. Loakal Branch Brewing Company (Delmar)
34. Midnight Oil Brewing Company (Newark)
35. Mispillion River Brewing (Milford)
36. Ocean View Brewing Company (Ocean View)
37. Revelation Craft Brewing (Rehoboth Beach)
38. Stewart’s Brewing Company (Bear)
39. Stitch House Brewery (Wilmington)
40. Twisted Irons Craft Brewing Co. (Newark)
41. Volunteer Brewing Company (Middletown)
42. Wilmington Brew Works (Wilmington)
The Small Print:
All attendees agree to the following terms & conditions:
No Smoking ~ No Vaping ~ No Puking
The Last Sips of Summer is intended to be an opportunity to sample all of Delaware’s libations in 1 ounce portions accompanied by great food, great music, and great people. Anyone displaying malicious, violent, or otherwise inappropriate behavior will be removed from the festival grounds without refund.
By entering the event premises, you consent to the use of your likeness in photography, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by FranksWine and Barry’s Events.
By attending this event the ticket bearer fully understands, agrees and accepts sole responsibility for their actions both during and after the event and hereby releases, waives, discharges and holds harmless all persons involved with or associated with the Last Sops of Summer — including event organizers, vendors, sponsors, and the property owners of FranksWine and Winner Audi — from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury that may be sustained by event attendee while participating in the Last Sips of Summer, or while traveling from said event. Attendee is fully aware of any risks and hazards connected with participation in this activity, and hereby allows him/herself to voluntarily participate in said activity. He/she voluntarily assumes full responsibility of any risk of loss, property damage, or personal injury that may be sustained by attendee, or any loss or damage to property in the possession of, as a result of being engaged in such activity. In addition, any person that is visibly intoxicated may be refused additional tastings and/or asked to leave the event.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. You acknowledge and assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the Last Sips of Summer event, however caused or contracted, and by purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge and agree to forego and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against the Last Sips of Summer, FranksWine, Barry’s Events, Winner Audi and of all their respective participants, volunteers, employees, affiliates and vendors in any way related to COVID-19 and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to any other communicable disease or illness.
Event specific policies related to COVID-19 are subject to change and will be communicated in the days leading up to the event, as necessary. Tickets are non-refundable. In the event that this k September 18th Last Sips of Summer is cancelled due to CDC and local health department guidelines and/or government restrictions related to COVID-19, tickets will be valid for a Last Sips of Summer event rescheduled to a later date.