Date(s) - 04/20/2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Frank Pagliaro of FranksWine and Ryan German of Caffe Gelato have collaborated their expertise and efforts to benefit Ukraine. The world is coming together for Ukraine and this 7-course dinner represents just that!
We’ll start with Ukrainian bubbles then pair up five courses from five European countries and ending back to Ukraine with a desert bubbly.
Seating is limited to 100 guests.
Wednesday April 20th ~ 6:00PM
Caffe Gelato on Main Street Newark
$100 per person includes $20 gratuity and $20 donation to St. Nicholas Ukrainian Church and Sts. Peter & Paul Ukrainian Orthodox Church in Wilmington, DE
Ukrainian Sparkling Welcome!
Bomon Shampe Angel 2020 Gold Brut Sparkling ~ Odesa, Ukraine
- Pan Roasted Halibut — butter braised asparagus
Palacios de Fefiñanas 2020 Albariño ~ Rias Baixas, Spain
- Seared Day-Boat Dive Caught Scallop — tomato and clam Provencal, frisee, fennel and Nicoise olive salad with fine herbs, saffron aioli, fresh Basil and basil oil
Weingut Beurer 2020 In Der Luft ~ Swabia, Germany
- Truffled Caesar salad with baby gem lettuce, crispy fried shallots, parmigiano and crisp pancetta
Brunn 2019 Zwiegelt ~ Blauer, Austria
- Meyer Lemon Sorbetto
- Burgundy Braised Beef
French parsley garlic sauce with lemon, pommes fondant, haricot verts ratatouille, Chevreespuma, basil oil
Les Petits Galets 2019 Chateauneuf du Pape ~ Rhône Valley, France
- Les Fromages Affinés with petite mache salad, grilled baguette, candied pistachios, and Marcona almonds
Verbena 2017 Brunello di Montalcino ~ Tuscany, Italy
- Grand Marnier Crème Brulee – macaroon and fresh berries
Bomon Shampe Angel 2020 Sapphire Muscat Sparkling ~ Odesa, Ukraine
Apres Le Diner
- French Press Café Au Lait
Take a cocktail to-go!
Tonight’s feature is The Zelenskyy Mule, of course. $5.00 for each cocktail to-go will be donated